[OSM-dev] Minute Diffs Broken

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue May 5 01:05:40 BST 2009

Hi,

Brett Henderson wrote:
> Presumably this is because the large changesets
> sometimes take longer than 5 minutes to process (seems awfully slow but
> that's what I'm seeing)

So we're talking about diff uploads then (because only they are done in
a transaction). I was about to say this could perhaps just be a slow
internet connection (where the upload takes more than 5 minutes total),
but then again I think that Rails doesn't process the XML in a streaming
fashion anyway, but waits until it is fully uploaded. Matt...?

> I'm not reading any of the changeset table data
[...]

Yes, sorry, I misunderstood that.

Bye
Frederik