[OSM-dev] Package Naming broken for Plugin?

Curt Nowak cnowak at bwl.uni-hildesheim.de
Tue May 12 13:52:09 BST 2009

Ok, so much for the first impression on this list - my apologies for the first mail.

Hi all,

I am new to OpenStreetMap and osmosis and right now I am trying to filter an OSM map with the help of osmosis. Eventually I want to load that map into TravelingSalesman. However I am not able to make osmosis run with the Plugin for the "--write-osmbin-0.6" task. Reading through the archives I'm guessing this is due to the fact that osmosis-latest.zip still has the old package-namings ("bretth"...) and the plugin task searches for some recent naming.

I also read about an upcoming 0.31 version of osmosis. Is the release date close and will package naming be fixed?

Cheers, Curt