[OSM-dev] API 0.6 returns 403 forbidden

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Thu May 14 16:23:59 BST 2009

There are regular daily/hourly/minutely diffs. The dailies have a
delay of about and hour and a half, while minutely has an option of 5
minutes or half an hour. This is the method used by the main renderer
and various other things that that want updates more frequent than
once a week.
On http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Planet.osm look at the last
paragraph under  "Update Frequency".

Shaun