[OSM-dev] type "four_byte_unsigned" does not exist

Jeffrey Warren warren at mit.edu
Tue May 26 21:47:35 BST 2009

I noticed that during db:migrate it doesn't pick up the /lib/migrate.rb type
definitions... so I just changed it to :integer, :limit => 8, which is how
four_byte_unsigned is defined in migrate.rb.
I'm also setting up the rails port and am having trouble so if you want to
compare notes I'd love to.

Best,
Jeff