[OSM-dev] type "four_byte_unsigned" does not exist

Jeffrey Warren warren at mit.edu
Tue May 26 22:38:05 BST 2009

which migration is that? I need pgsql so I'm sticking to my guns, but i
think i'm doing all right now... i briefly had a problem with btree_gist but
after struggling to make that, i retried rake db:migrate and i successfully
completed the migrations.
if you have booted the application in another shell before running rake
db:migrate, you get a much more verbose set of errors in that first
script/server shell, which really helped me figure out what was failing.

what's failing specifically in the migration in question?

BTW, Tom's fix is a much better idea than mine, esp. since it'll be making
its way into the trunk code whereas mine's just a hack.

Jeff