[OSM-dev] Updated wiki page "OSM_Protocol_Version_0.6/Command_Overview" - Looking for maintainer

michael_j at email.de michael_j at email.de
Sun Nov 1 16:01:36 GMT 2009

After a long time I have updated the Wiki page "OSM_Protocol_Version_0.6/Command_Overview".
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Protocol_Version_0.6/Command_Overview
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/API_v0.6 (see link on bottom)

Quite a lot of changes had happened to the routes.rb file since May 2009, when I have made the previous update to the table.

The tables content is based on the openstreetmap's rails "routes.rb" file and is created almost automatically using a ruby script.
See this script as a 'smart' pretty printer dedicated to convert any rails routes.rb file into a readable wiki table for mediawiki.
While it does not replace the specification, it has the advantage that keeping this table up to date takes only few minutes.

Currently the ruby script is located on my local hard disk and not actively maintained.

My questions:
- Has the table been proven useful?
- Is anyone using it at all?
- Anyone interested in putting the ruby script into SVN?
- Is anyone interested in taking over maintenance?

Josy