[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] Cassini rendering multilingular maps again

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Tue Nov 10 15:24:28 GMT 2009

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason schrieb:
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Marjan Vrban <mvrban at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I updated some names (today 10.11.09), but it renders old data...
>
> We're still syncing the PostGIS db to the planet.osm.org update files,
> it's lagging behind (I don't know by exactly how much) but we should
> have lag down to <1 hour shortly if all goes well.

The DB is up2date but we are not producing expire lists to mark the
changed tiles as invalid. Can you give a Permalink to the area you
changed? You should be able to request a re-render of the tiles by
appending /dirty to the tile urls (right click in your map ang choose
"View Image")

Such discussions is best placed on Maps-L [1], although some attention
on osm-dev / osm-talk would not be so bad - we need people with
experiences configuration / optimization of renderd, update processes etc.

Peter