[OSM-dev] OSM in a C apps

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Nov 10 18:07:14 GMT 2009

I've done the same thing with an amateur radio APRS client that uses
OpenStreetMap.org maps.  I learned about the tile names at the following
URL and did the code to download the appropriate PNG tiles at the
selected zoom level and stitched them together for display.  Slick as pie!

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Slippy_map_tilenames

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile