[OSM-dev] Hourly diffs are missing edits (too)

Etienne Chové chove at crans.org
Wed Oct 7 10:30:32 BST 2009

John Smith a écrit :
> 2009/10/7 Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org>:
>> Hi,
>>
>>    so we know that the minutely diffs are broken (and we have created
>> the minutely-replicate diffs instead; something that I had completely
>> missed until it was mentioned casually a few days ago - can osmosis
>> --rci be run on them or do they require special treatment?).
>
> The current minutely diffs are simple in terms of their naming, can
> anyone tell me the significances of the names of the
> minutely-replicated diffs?

Diffs have a sequence number (1, 2, 3...), and may not be generated
every 1 minute. The current last sequence number is 39698. To get last
sequence id, look at :
http://planet.openstreetmap.org/minute-replicate/state.txt

Files are stored in a three deep tree. For example if you want diff
#39698, you should download file :
http://planet.openstreetmap.org/minute-replicate/000/039/698.osc.gz

--
Etienne