[OSM-dev] OSM website & Potlatch translation

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 15:41:06 BST 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason
<avarab at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Marjan Vrban <mvrban at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've translated OSM website & Potlatch (translatewiki) in Croatian language
>> few days ago, and i can see only small part is "active" (sown in cro lang
>> on site). When will complete translation be available for using?
>
> Hi & thanks for your efforts.
>
> Translations get commited periodically, usually every day or so. After
> that happens they appear on the live site whenever TomH does another
> sync. which is usually every 1-2 days or so.
>
> However the Translatewiki sync last happened last Saturday. I don't
> know why there hasn't been another update more recently. CC-ing it to
> the Translatewiki guys so they can chime in.

Ah as it turns out Siebrand likes to go over the messages manually
when syncing them. Which is more effort than I was putting into it
when I was doing syncs :)

So since it's not in cron somewhere we can expect delays. It's not the
end of the world :)