[OSM-dev] Planet File Change Request

Mark Granger grangerfx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 19:28:52 BST 2009

I will do that. I need to modify my parser to emit more information about
the bad node and way IDs. However, I am more interested in fixing the
process by which the planet files themselves get generated to avoid the bad
nodes in the first place. Manually fixing the missing nodes is a bandaid
solution unless there is also a fix to prevent them from getting into the
database in the future.

-Mark Granger