[OSM-dev] Planet File Change Request

Mark Granger grangerfx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 21:36:01 BST 2009

Actually, I didn't understand most of it. I am very much an OSM developer
newbie and don't know much about databases. I do know quite a bit about
rendering very large datasets though so I am just looking at the problem
from the standpoint of what I am seeing in the data. All I can do is report
the issues as I encounter them and hope they can get fixed.

If I understand what you and Grant are saying, the missing nodes in the data
occurred as a corruption in an earlier version of the data. As requested, I
have attached a list of missing nodes IDs and the way IDs that referenced
them. I generated with my OSM parser. Hopefully this will help sort out the
issue or at least fix the current missing nodes. This was generated from the
planet-090901.osm file I downloaded yesterday from the hypercube site.

-Mark Granger