[OSM-dev] renderd

Richard Ive richard at xanox.net
Thu Sep 3 14:55:43 BST 2009

No problem at all.

I've another thing that may be useful for you to add. When I first came to
make mod_tile I had to change the MakeFile so that the line CXX read:

CXX := g++ *-I/usr/local/include/boost-1_39/*

Notice the -I. This was because my boost libs could not be found. It would
be useful if you could make a ./configure file to generate the correct
options.

Regards,
Richard Ive

--