[OSM-dev] Direct upload of GPX to server

matgra-3 at student.ltu.se matgra-3 at student.ltu.se
Fri Sep 4 09:46:01 BST 2009

Hi

I'm working on a client and i have problem with uploading larger GPX files to
the API server with Sony Ericsson phone K850i. When i send if the message body
is beyond a certain size the phone start to send in chunked mode and my
uploading will not get accepted when this happends. I get "(411) length
required" error respond. If i try uploading with my client on a Nokia 6267
phone it works fine to upload larger GPX files but i think a Nokia phone does
not send in chunked mode and thats why it works in a Nokia phone.

So my question is does OSM API server support chunked POST?

/Mattias