[OSM-dev] Oauth on dev server

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Mon Sep 7 17:15:42 BST 2009

On 7 Sep 2009, at 16:43, Thomas Wood wrote:

> I couldn't be bothered with the fuss of moving over what are testing
> databases since the data on them shouldn't be valuable.
>
> Also note that the oauth functionality of the oauth branch is now in
> trunk.

Also note that there are developers out there now using the test
servers for testing purposes of applications. Ideally we need avoid
clearing the DB as much as possible if we want to avoid developers
using the production database for development and testing purposes. It
may even be an option to think about just clearing the geo tables, and
leaving the user and oauth tables as much as possible.

Shaun