[OSM-dev] "Deep History" App

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Tue Sep 15 22:44:46 BST 2009

Ian Dees wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com
> <mailto:richard at weait.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Ian Dees <ian.dees at gmail.com
>     <mailto:ian.dees at gmail.com>> wrote:
>      > I'm working on a webapp that pulls way/node/relation history data
>     from the
>      > API and does its best to show it in a format that's a little
>     easier to read
>      > than the main openstreetmap.org <http://openstreetmap.org> website.
>      >
>      > I've got the node history done for the most part (e.g.
>      > http://osm.mapki.com/history/node.php?id=466503333)
>
>     May I request some small stylistic changes?  Sample here.
>     http://weait.com/node-diff.html
>

> Thanks for the suggestions. I applied them.
>
> Also copied the basics for ways:
> http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=9255433
>
> TomH: Please yell at me if this starts spamming the API with history
> requests...

Doesn't like this one:

   http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=20

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]:
Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in
/home/.wakanda/yellowb1/osm.mapki.com/history/way.php on line 18

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: in
/home/.wakanda/yellowb1/osm.mapki.com/history/way.php on line 18

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: ^ in
/home/.wakanda/yellowb1/osm.mapki.com/history/way.php on line 18

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/.wakanda/yellowb1/osm.mapki.com/history/way.php on line 22

--
Andy
PGP Key ID: 0xDC1B5864