[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] Getting historic information about usage of a node

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Wed Sep 16 13:38:03 BST 2009

Okay, so how can we go on now.. I'm not a ruby man and I don't have a
possibility to test all this.

Atm. my fallback-plan is to wait until the Wikimedia-Guys finished setup
of their copy of the osm-db (which will contain the history tables!) so
I can fetch my data directly from the db.

I'm sure some months will pass by until this will happen and it would be
sad I had to stop working until than :)

Another thing that came into my mind was that we also should have an
versioned GET /api/0.6/[way|relation]/#id/full call (I think this is
what Ian requested, is it?)

Any one volunteering to work on this?

Peter