[OSM-dev] Excessive version count

Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 05:45:41 BST 2009

Josm might do that if it gets lost in the version conflicts and doesn't
resolve correct.
there have been a couple bugs and I had created multiple versions without
any change on some nodes. many bugs have been fixed since then.
Ideally the api should check for changes and skip any upload if there is no
change.