[OSM-dev] 090916 Missing Nodes

Mark Granger grangerfx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 18:02:06 BST 2009

>From what I have read from the replies, the missing nodes are a combination
of errors in the database which will appear in each day's dataset and
missing nodes due to the way the way the daily diffs are generated
currently. The latter nodes will change day to day as each diff is
generated.

Is there some way to fix the nodes that are actual database errors? We could
generate a definate list of them by using the two lists I posted (the nodes
that appear in both lists).

-Mark Granger