[OSM-dev] New version of polyshp2osm

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 20:29:51 BST 2009

Hello,

I have been hacking the current version of polyshp2osm for the Corine
import. This version is adding the following things:
-   Support for 0.6
-   Support for multipolygons
-   Added new parameter to start numbering at a specific number
-   Refactoring of the code to handle better multipolygons
-   Ways larger than 2000 nodes will be cut whether inner or outer

I don't have a subversion account, and while I am pretty convinced it
works fine, I wouldn't mind having someone do a code review.

Emilie Laffray