[OSM-dev] [ANNOUCEMENT] MapOSMatic: automatic generation of cities' map from OpenStreetMap data

Philip Gillißen guerda at freenet.de
Mon Sep 21 06:14:14 BST 2009

Hi David!

This tool is great. I really appreciate this kind of map generation.

Unfortunately, I discovered some issues:

1. I tried to enter "Leverkusen" but your application did not found
administrative boundaries.
2. I created a map for the boundary box:
http://maposmatic.org/jobs/2534
As you can see, there's no map, but a nice border ;)

I hope, you can use this information.

Greetings, Philip