[OSM-dev] [JOSM][RemoteControl] import?url

Etienne Chové chove at crans.org
Tue Sep 22 17:20:15 BST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to use remote control plugin from JOSM with function
/import?url=... When I put an invalid url, I get an error, but when I
put a valid osm file url, nothing appens.

What shoul'd I do to get remote data into osm ?

I'm using JOSM 2180 on windows with RemoteControl 17590

--
Etienne

* Test 1 (incomplete file) :
http://127.0.0.1:8111/import?url=http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/way/31591786

=> Console result :
RemoteControl received: GET
/import?url=http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/way
/31591786 HTTP/1.1
GET http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/way/31591786
22 sept. 2009 18:13:08 org.openstreetmap.josm.io.OsmReader
processWaysAfterParsi
ng
ATTENTION: marked way 31á591á786 with 5 nodes incomplete because at
least one no
de was missing in the loaded data and is therefore incomplete too
RemoteControl received: GET
/import?url=http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/way
/31591786/full HTTP/1.1"

* Test 2 (valid file) :