[OSM-dev] Deeplink for Potlatch Custom Background

M. Emch nomorebigfoot at gmx.ch
Sat Sep 26 19:24:38 BST 2009

Hi Richard

Thanks for fast answer! I have still some problems. I encoded this
http://integrate.ch/app/tile.php?layer=ams250&z=!&x=!&y=! here:
http://www.whatsmyip.org/stringencoder/

Then i got this:
http%3A%2F%2Fintegrate.ch%2Fapp%2Ftile.php%3Flayer%3Dams250%26z%3D%21%26x%3D%21%26y%3D%21

When i call this in browser:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?lat=31.6026&lon=-5.5894&zoom=13&tileurl=http%3A%2F%2Fintegrate.ch%2Fapp%2Ftile.php%3Flayer%3Dams250%26z%3D!%26x%3D!%26y%3D!

Then only this is entered in the "Custom Background" field:
http://integrate.ch/app/tile.php?layer=ams250

There is something wrong with url encode/decode? How to proper encode that?

Best regards

Martin