[OSM-dev] Changeset history - hide 'big' edits?

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sun Sep 27 18:01:46 BST 2009

On 27/09/09 17:37, Valent Turkovic wrote:

> there have been some talk about hiding "big edits" in changeset history,
> is there a plan to implement this feature soon?

People have suggested it but I'm not really sure about it - the problem
is that it isn't really "big" changesets you want to hide, it is
changesets which don't really change the area you're looking at.

The trouble is it is hard/expensive to work out whether a changeset
changes a given area or not.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)