[OSM-dev] Josm bug: deleted nodes cause conflicts

Mike N. niceman at att.net
Mon Sep 28 22:08:34 BST 2009

>But I still don't know why they shouldn't be able to remove all the
>adresses except the list-adress when using reply-to-all. Carelessness,
>lazyness, ignorance, stubborness..?

   It's a mix of all of the above.    Everyone is inconvenienced to some
degree with the current situation ; it's just a compromise to be able to
continue to host the lists, since there is not much admin time to deal with
broken MTAs, etc that cause a bother with the alternate list configuration
of Reply-to-list.