[OSM-dev] Progress with GSoC?

andrzej zaborowski balrogg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:03:56 BST 2010

Hi Graham,

On 25 March 2010 23:11, Graham Jones <grahamjones139 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> PS:  I am still keen to recruit as many potential mentors as possible as
> this will help us match good applications to the most appropriate mentor -
> please contact me if you are interested in helping as a mentor.

How is the current balance between numbers of students and mentors?
I'm probably not the best mentor candidate ever, but if you're lacking
people then I would volunteer.  I've been a  GSoC student in 2006 and
I've also played with most parts of the OSM toolchain and submitted
code.

If you have enough mentors to cover the projects then I'm happy for
that fact -- I just don't know what the situation is and was
wondering.

Cheers