[OSM-dev] OSM Data into J2ME Application

Daniel Hänßgen daniel.haenssgen at stud.fh-hannover.de
Wed Apr 28 16:18:24 BST 2010

Hello

Thank you Nick, Thank you Peter.

The J2ME Application itself should run completly offline.
So the OSM Data has to be processed on the PC / J2SE.

I'm thinking of a JavaSE Application (Commandline is enough) that
converts the OSM XML into a File, that can be copied into the
LoroDux.jar (J2ME) oder copied to the device, and than tell LoroDux
where the Data is stored.

Ideas?

Thanks!

Daniel