[OSM-dev] minute diff - max delay

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Sat Aug 14 00:19:09 BST 2010

On 14 August 2010 00:10, Brett Henderson <brett at bretth.com> wrote:

> Is anybody aware of anything that happened on that day *other* than the
> database upgrade?  Any new imports, etc.

The database was fully re-imported (planned and triple backed up) and
the transaction IDs were reset due to this.
zere was able to set the transaction id used by osmosis diff export
because I believe you were not around or weren't available at the
time.

Also: Postgresql 8.3 -> 8.4. RAID10 on 10 disk to RAID 10 on 16 disks.
RAID stripe size changed from 256KB to 64KB.

Regards
 Grant