[OSM-dev] Clean room edting

John Robert Peterson jrp.crs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 23:47:26 BST 2010

Reading between the lines of this question, (and if i'm getting it wrong,
asking a related question...)

If there is an area that has a licencing problem with it's data, for example
it's data came from a source that is not ODBL compatible, how do we get rid
of the old licenced data, without creating a legally derivitive work of it?

and importantly, how do we make that edit atomic?

JR