[OSM-dev] Support for Blender3D import script

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Mon Aug 16 11:39:44 BST 2010

Excause me I already asked in the Forums but didn't get any answer.

I contacted Jerome, author of the 'blended city' script for Blender3D.
Currently it generates cities using an procedural algorithm but he plays
a little bit with OSM and would be glad to get some assistance by
someone from the community.
http://jerome.le.chat.free.fr/index.php/en/

Even if I have experiences with Blender3D(well once upon a time...;)) I
lack of Python knowledge, is anybody else interested to buildup a
possibility to animate OSM in 3D using this script?

regards
Matthias