[OSM-dev] preview turn restrictions visualizer

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 19 08:00:48 BST 2010

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:45:11 +0200, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> bernhard zwischenbrugger wrote:
>> I'm working on a turn restriction visualizer.
>> http://www.khtml.org/osm/v0.78/examples/relationcheck2.html
>
> Might be worth comparing with the existing one at
>
> http://osm.virtuelle-loipe.de/restrictions
>
> Yours seems to arrive mostly at the same result, but there are some
> disagreements e.g. in this area:
>
> http://osm.virtuelle-loipe.de/restrictions/?zoom=16&lat=50.96762&lon=11.04066&layers=B00TT

I see some issues at
http://osm.virtuelle-loipe.de/restrictions/?zoom=15&lat=51.33349&lon=6.0368&layers=B00TT

Virtuelle-loipe displays them as I have entered them.
For the lower crossing, relationcheck2.html only shows west->east and
south->north, for the upper crossing only it shows south->north and
displays two other restrictions on the wrong end of the east-west road.

Regards,
Maarten