[OSM-dev] Search is not working on own map

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Fri Aug 20 08:47:07 BST 2010

Am 20.08.2010 04:58, schrieb Parveen Arora:
>> That string is not terminated:
>> "http://202.164.53.116/~hsrai/OSM/tiles/${z}/${x}/${y}.png,
> is above link incorrect or how to terminate it ?

There's a missing " at the end. A string literal is always *enclosed*
with " or '.

>> You might consider starting with some easy example and then step by step
>> move forward.
> Please give me any suggestion or any help, from where  should i start
First learn html, how computer parses files, how stings are terminated
and so:
<http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp>

Then start to learn javascript with the focus on "what is sourcecode and
how do computers read it".
<http://www.w3schools.com/JS/default.asp>

This is a hard way to go and it will take months of reading, and playing
around but they'll be worth it.

Peter