[OSM-dev] relations refering to deleted objects

Mitja Kleider mitja at kleider.name
Sun Aug 22 14:42:50 BST 2010

Hello,

looking for referential violations I found some examples created by Potlatch
1.4:

This relation contains only one way, and the way is deleted:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/109444 (version 115)

This relation contains two existing nodes and many deleted nodes:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/60263972 (version 1)

I mentioned the version because I might fix all violations in the next days.

My hope is that somebody who knows better about Potlatch might use this
information to find the cause.

Regards,
Mitja