[OSM-dev] new contributor terms ID list

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Wed Aug 25 04:33:49 BST 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Grant Slater
<openstreetmap at firefishy.com> wrote:
> On 24 August 2010 20:17, Stephan Knauss <osm at stephans-server.de> wrote:
>> Is it possible to provide a list with userIDs that have agreed to the new
>> terms?
>>

> Yes this is planned to be made available shortly. It will be updated
> on a regular schedule.
>
> Last week's LWG minutes also have a nice graphic showing agreed contributors:
> https://docs.google.com/View?id=dd9g3qjp_77rbr8fgfw

Yeah the list of user ids would be nice.  I'd much rather see a
picture of what the map will look like than raw number of edits.  As
John has alluded to (though only to a small extent), the graphic above
is very misleading.

Maybe the DWG could work on a slippy map based solely on the data
which will be ODbL.  It'd give them a way to test the algorithms for
excluding/including data in addition to providing a visual.