[OSM-dev] khtmlib API doc

bernhard zwischenbrugger bz at datenkueche.com
Thu Aug 26 10:25:29 BST 2010

Hi all

At
http://www.khtml.org/osm/v0.80/doc/index.php
I made a documentation for the khtmlib API.

The API should be easy to use.
The library should be very fast and supports hardware acceleration (3d
css) for webkit browsers (except Adroid Browser).
Multitouch is supported for iPhone and iPad. Firefox multitouch support
will follow.
The library has non integer zoom.

Missing functions:
Bitmap overlays, UI Elements, keyboard support, only WGS84 is supported

Not documented:
There are many config parameters - for example integer zoom behaviour
like google and bing maps.
There are also many undocumented methods which are not stable at the moment.

If you think about using this library for your own project, please have
a look at the API doc.
If you miss a method please let me know.

The version at github is outdated. Please use the lib at:
http://www.khtml.org/osm/v0.80/alljs.php

Licence: LGPL

Bernhard