[OSM-dev] HALP! transiki needs YOU!

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Wed Dec 8 19:16:44 GMT 2010

All

Transiki is like OSM but stores magical transit data. It's approximately, nearly, at 0.1. It looks and feels very similar to OSM internally. It's written in rails, it's API looks similar and so on. You can think of it as a baby OSM.

I'm a little overwhelmed and haven't had the time to review patches sent in, update the site etc.

So, if you are a rails person or want to be and have a couple of hours please have a look at transiki. Anyone contributing will be sent an I Love You bean.

Steve

stevecoast.com