[OSM-dev] API/XAPI caching proxy server

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 23:16:51 GMT 2010

But at least regarding XAPI (as indicated in the thread title) it's
true: Although http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Platform_Status
indicates green/OK, my tests and the remarks at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Xapi#Servers tell me that there's
currently no XAPI server answers in less than 60s.

Yours, S.