[OSM-dev] Applying a changeset

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Wed Dec 15 02:20:42 GMT 2010

Hi Andreas,

What are the contents of your state.txt file in the
/backup/downloads/zltl/replicate/rlp/ directory before and after you run the
command?

That file is used to track where replication is currently up to.  If the
doesn't exists when you run the command, a new one will be created based on
the latest state.txt on the server and no changes will be retrieved that
time.  If you wish to start from a point in the past, you need to download
an older state file from the server marking the point that you wish to
replicate from.  Some instructions are here.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmosis/Detailed_Usage#--read-replication-interval-init_.28--rrii.29

Brett