[OSM-dev] Mapnik output resolution

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 9 08:15:57 GMT 2010

Holger provided a different link to it earlier:
"I just found it, it was already on my server (BSD-license, so you should be
fine): http://www.ancalime.de/download/scalestyle.rb"

I will update the trac entry with some of my examples, and make the change
to the link later.

This has got me wondering how many projects are using OSM data for printed
output?   There is maposmatic, plus a few on the Wiki (PDFAtlas etc.),  but
I do not know how many of these are maintained or how they deal with high
resolution output?  If there is not an existing one I will put together a
wiki page on printed output to collect examples and link to projects.

Regards

Graham.

On 9 February 2010 08:01, Peter Körner <osm-lists at mazdermind.de> wrote:

> > http://trac.mapnik.org/ticket/343#comment:5  => Holger's script :
> > http://www.ancalime.de/images/scalestyle.rb isn't online anymore
>
> On his homepage [1] he writes
>  > On request I can provide a ruby script scaling any given mapnik xml
>  > style file by a given factor (not tested thoroughly, but here it seems
>  > to work).
>
> Peter
>
> [1] http://www.ancalime.de/demo.html

Dr. Graham Jones