[OSM-dev] Finding closet node for PyrouteLib?

OJ W ojwlists at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:18:31 GMT 2010

The "data" object in that routing module should have a findNode()
function that gives the nearest routable node for your chosen
transport type.  This function is located in loadOsm.py

(don't just choose the nearest OSM node since that might be a county
boundary or something - the findNode function returns the nearest node
which is on a path that you can travel)