[OSM-dev] GSoC'10

Rajan Vaish vaish.rajan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 15:44:21 GMT 2010

Thanks Graham,

The page looks nice. Though, I have also created this page ->
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GSoC_Project_Ideas_2010, where students
can start posting their ideas. I think Things to do
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Things_To_Do>and Student
projects<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Student_projects>pages
should be updated, to see what and where OSM's priority lies as of
"now". This will help students, develop ideas on similar lines. I plan to
edit/add pages, as things progress.

Regards,
Rajan

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 4:14 AM, Graham Jones <grahamjones139 at googlemail.com