[OSM-dev] need some javascript help

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:23:23 GMT 2010

This is what I have so far, two iframes.
The javascript was not working, I dont know why.
here is my commit.
http://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/OAD-Open-Address-Database/commit/88b8624a45aee548e087f168409751f9951f4994

Firebug for debugging. Yes I will put all the java script into the
controller page, and install callbacks into the children pages.
basically what I want is like this maps sidebar for firefox, but with the
ability to look at tables of data for the find source.

mike