[OSM-dev] Nominatim json -- coment

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Feb 26 14:12:45 GMT 2010

Brian,

> Just at the moment I'm at a loss to know why I spend my free (unpaid)
> time developing a tool when a small mistake gets me a load of abuse.

Don't be too upset. I believe Peter would have simply fixed it himself
but felt it more appropriate to raise the issue on the list first. I
have now commented out the offending bit in the code in SVN (but of
course it needs to be deployed on the site to come into force).

Peter, since you seem to be familiar with the JSON output, can you
suggest a method to put the attribution in the file without offending
the JSON spec?

Bye
Frederik