[OSM-dev] Nominatim json -- coment

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Fri Feb 26 14:48:06 GMT 2010

Frederik Ramm schrieb:
> Brian,
>
>> Just at the moment I'm at a loss to know why I spend my free (unpaid)
>> time developing a tool when a small mistake gets me a load of abuse.
Sorry I didn't want to bug you, I just encountered that the tool did not
work any more and wanted to talk here about why this is so an how we can
fix it. I always blench to change so. elses code without talking to him
first.

> Peter, since you seem to be familiar with the JSON output, can you
> suggest a method to put the attribution in the file without offending
> the JSON spec?
Just as it is now it's fine:

[{"place_id":538008,"licence":"Data Copyright OpenStreetMap
Contributors, Some Rights Reserved. CC-BY-SA
2.0.","osm_type":"node","osm_id": . . .

Thank you all for quickly fixing this!

Peter