[OSM-dev] Removing Minutely and Hourly Changesets

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 01:21:44 GMT 2010

2010/1/7 Brett Henderson <brett at bretth.com>:
> As per the minute and minute-slow diffs, I'll delete these if nobody yells.
> I'll give it at least a few days though.

Not that it's going to be a problem for me, but I don't anyone will
yell till the parent directories are deleted and people realise things
have changed and they need to update their systems. At present just
disabling new files from being generated isn't going to break
anything, it will just stop updates, but that probably won't spit out
errors.