[OSM-dev] Removing Minutely and Hourly Changesets

Jeremy Adams milenko at king-nerd.com
Thu Jan 7 17:30:53 GMT 2010

> How do i init the --rri task (--rrii) to a specific date/time?
>
> I am set off at 7th of Jan 0:00 and i'd like to continue with --rri from
> there.
>
> Flo

Run "./osmosis --rrii workingDirectory=/work"  with a suitable directory.
Osmosis will create some files in that directory.  Open the configuration
file and set the url to http://planet.openstreetmap.org/minute-replicate.
Set interval to whatever makes sense for your application.

Next, find the state.txt file on planet.openstreetmap.org that corresponds
to the time you'd like to start at.  Download that state.txt file and save
it to the osmosis working directory.  For instance, the state.txt file for
Jan 7 at 00:00 is 167266.

Run osmosis with --rri option to start downloading data.

-Jeremy