[OSM-dev] first version of the autocad dxf2osm running with polygons

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:12:07 GMT 2010

ok,
I am not leaving right now, have another hour.

The code for the proj is here :
proj/proj.cpp:  int ret=pj_transform1(fromProj, toProj, ax, ay, az);

the function is :
void convertPoint(double x, double y, double & rx, double & ry)

it should be refactored and put into a new file. That function is called to
transform the points.
You will need to patch it to your needs.

You will need to adjust the projection code here :
 if (!(fromProj = pj_init_plus("+proj=utm +south +ellps=intl +zone=24K
+units=m -f \"%.7f\" ")) )

I have doubled checked the code. There was a problem in the build and some
missing files.
It now uses the standard Proj, located in /usr/lib/libproj.la
Will have to make some autoconf macros to locate that automatically.

I have created a bootstrap.sh for you to run, it produces the configure.

Instructions :
  1. git clone git://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/TwoNickels.git
  2. cd TwoNickels/
  3. bash ./bootstrap
  4. ./configure
  5. make

the resulting binary :
dxf2osm is here :
./dxf2osm/dxf2osm sample.dxf > sample.osm

Please let me know if it works.
sorry for any inconveniences.

mike