[OSM-dev] Use of svn and trac resources by CommonMap association

morb.gis at beagle.com.au morb.gis at beagle.com.au
Sat Jan 16 23:54:23 GMT 2010

Hi everyone,

As you may have seen over on the talk list, things are progressing with the
CommonMap initiative.

I want to get in touch with whoever maintains the application development
facilities for OpenStreetMap.

The kinds of topics I want to negotiate are:

1. In svn, can we set up some kind of commonmap branch of the rails_port code,
so that we can lodge the branding changes etc?

2. Where/to whom can I submit changes/patches to rails_port and osmosis code?

3. Can we set up some kind of category for CommonMap issues in trac?

Brendan