[OSM-dev] Removing Minutely and Hourly Changesets

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Sat Jan 30 05:03:56 GMT 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 6:21 AM, Stefano Salvador <
stefano.salvador at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Are there any objections to me disabling the old minute and hourly
> > changesets and deleting their files from the planet server?
>
> I think that this broke OSM-Live web site:
>
> http://datenkueche.com/osmlive/

Yes, the error on that site seems to indicate an error with the minute
changesets.  The minute changesets were disabled over three weeks ago.  But
they were using a broken mechanism so I don't want to re-enable them.

Can the OSM-Live site switch over to the minute-replicate changes instead?

Brett