[OSM-dev] Removing Minutely and Hourly Changesets

Jeremy Adams milenko at king-nerd.com
Sat Jan 30 14:17:11 GMT 2010

> I'm surprised stuff didn't come up sooner too, but yea, unless you
> broke stuff which you did, unless people found out they wouldn't have
> noticed most likely...

If the maintainer of that site didn't switch over to the replicate diffs in
the last months and hasn't fixed the site in the last month that it's been
non-functional, then it's hardly Brett's fault.  The old diffs were broken,
it was wise to force people to the new method.  It's not like they weren't
given plenty of time to make the switch.

I'd be interested in fixing the code for that site if anyone knows where the
source can be obtained.  I have server space to host it as well.

-Jeremy